A screwdriver is a tool, manual or powered, for screwing and unscrewing (inserting and removing) screws. A typical simple screwdriver has a handle and a shaft, ending in a tip the user puts into the screw head before turning the handle. The shaft is usually made of tough steel to resist bending or twisting.
Well balanced ergonomic design.
One handed easy reverse switch.
Ideal for wood work and assembly work.
360 free rotating handle exhaust/MID-600, MID-600S.
2 steps throttle for precise control.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
- Makita Rotary Hammer 26Mm Sds+ 2ModesBHD 63.840
- BOSCH - 38 Pcs Bits Set. 2607019506BHD 6.500
- Makita Angle Grinder 9" 2400W 230 mmBHD 69.825
- Makita MT Series 185mm Circular Saw M5801BHD 37.170
- Makita 6501 High Speed Drill 6.5Mm 230WattsBHD 39.900
- Toku MD-3413B Reversible Drill 1/2" H.DBHD 73.500