Terms of Service & Sale
Terms of Service
By signing up for a Wafiapps Account or by using any Wafiapps Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Wafiapps reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Wafiappsplatform.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you have attained the age of majority as per the laws in the State of Qatar. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any law (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that, we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, re-sellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, your email address and contact number(s), so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a)for any unlawful purpose (b)to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts (c)to violate any international or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances(QATAR) (d)to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others (e)to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability (f)to submit false or misleading information (g)to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet (h)to collect or track the personal information of others (i)to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape (j)for any obscene or immoral purpose or (k)to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The guarantee and warrantee of the products displayed on our website shall be the offer from the seller of each product. We will take every step to provide uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free e-commerce website service. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.In no case shall Wafiapps.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensees be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GETIT.QA and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensees, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Qatar.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
THESE STANDARD TERMS OF TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS OF SERVICE") IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT. THESE TERMS OF TERMS OF SERVICE ("TERMS OF SERVICE") DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
Terms of Sale
The Seller is the registered seller(s) of the website (www.wafiapps.com), who intends to sell goods and services offered to buyers through the E-commerce website. The seller(s) (hereinafter is referred to as the “Seller”) be deemed to mean and include Seller heirs/subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and permitted assignees)
The Buyer is the user(s) of the website of the Wafiapps.com who intends to purchase goods and services offered by the Seller through Wafiapps.com. The buyer hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”
Wafiapps.com offers the services of the E-commerce platform both for Sellers and Buyers for the purpose of selling and buying various products and services.
Rights of the Buyer
The Seller and Wafiapps intent to protect all the rights, welfare and interest of the Buyer as their customer in tone with the laws as applicable in the State of Qatar as such the Buyer shall have interalia the following rights and the first party shall they are guaranteed to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall be bound by Law No.8 of 2008 on Consumer Protection and every provision of the said act shall be treated as a part of this agreement and if any part of this contract is in contravention of the said act, such part shall be void to such extent of contravention.
- The seller shall not offer to sell any commodity/service that are unsafe or whose use might cause injury to others.
- The seller shall provide correct data and information about commodities/ services which are listed in the website of Wafiapps.com.
- The seller shall make sure that the conditions of quality and specifications shall be ensured as it is offered to the buyer.
- The seller shall not list/advertise any service or product that will be causing any disrespect to any religious values, customs or traditions.
- The seller undertakes not to display, present, promote or advertise any defective or adulterated commodity including the commodities that do not confirm the prescribed standard specifications, unfit for use or expired.
- The seller shall clearly warn the buyer any risk that may arise out of the use of any commodity that may be listed by the seller.
- The seller shall not list or give any description, advertisement or display of any commodity in a manner involves false or deceptive information.
- The seller shall issue a dated invoice to Wafiapps.com reflecting the commodities type, price, quantity and any other relevant information.
- The seller shall offer a guarantee to the consumer to every service/commodity and if such guaranty is not executed within 30 days, the seller shall provide a similar commodity for use by the consumer free of charge until such guarantee is executed.
- The seller shall guarantee / service for a period time appropriate to the nature of the commodity and shall refund the buyer or repeat the service in the correct manner where the service does not confirm the guarantee.
- The seller shall provide the services of repairing, maintenance and after-sale service of the commodity within the Warranty Period of the commodity.
- The seller shall ensure the right of the buyer to return the commodity within the time stipulated after if any defect is discovered.
- The seller shall ensure that all the product details including price, guarantee, warranty, services, etc. shall be rendered in Arabic language together with any other language that may be used.
- Warranty: There are two kinds of warranties, one is the manufacturer and the other is Warranty provided by the Seller.
- Seller’s warranty is given by the seller. In case of a defect in the product, the Buyer has to contact the Seller and the Buyer cannot go to the authorized service center to avail the benefit of the warranty. Sellers clearly list products with warranty terms, if provided. If the seller is in Qatar, sellers’ warranty will be valid only in Qatar.
The moment Buyer purchase a new product, if the product comes with a Manufacturer Warranty, a document is provided with the terms and conditions which states that which all damages are covered under the warranty is provided at the time of purchase. Manufacturer warranty is given by the brand and in case of any problem with the product during the warranty period, Buyer can go to the authorized service center and get the product repaired/replaced under warranty.
In both cases, Wafiapps.com will only guide the customer either to brand service center or to the Seller, if the product is under warranty.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
The following terms and conditions of the Cancellation & Returns Policy will be applicable to the Buyer and the Seller and the Buyer shall be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein along with the other agreements.
- Genuine Products
All sellers listed with us are required to enter into a legal agreement to sell only new and genuine items. Wafiapps.com carefully approve only those sellers who can be reliable to sell you high-quality product(s)/Service(s) at best prices. Wafiapps.com don’t allow the sale of duplicates, knock-offs, refurbished goods unless stated, used items on the website.
You may Cancel your order any time before processing the delivery, except the Goods which are made and prepared as per your specification or which have been personalized or exclusively custom-made items. To cancel the order raise a cancellation request as a reply to the order receipt mail or contact us on phone – 17678001 and request for cancellation along with the reference Order number.
Following are the five rules for order cancellation:
- Cash on Delivery Orders can be canceled at any time before processing shipment (Normally within 1 hour, all confirmed orders will be forwarded to distributors for processing the shipment).
- Paid Orders can be canceled before processing shipment, the full amount will be refunded to the customer account. The fund transfer online can take up to 2weeks and if the customer wants the fund by cash, this can be done in 6 working days.
- Order cancel request raised after the above stipulated time (i.e after shipment is processed and out for delivery), the order will be canceled and we will charge the reasonable packing/shipping charges.
- After order confirmation, if the item has to be changed variants, it can be done within 1 hour (before the order processed) by replying to our order confirmation mail (change will be depending upon the availability).
- For customized products, the option of cancellation is not applicable upon receipt of your orders.
- Any Discount Codes or Gift Codes used for Orders cannot be re-used or reimbursed again.
Please Note: You will receive a cancellation confirmation mail from Wafiapps.com, which should be used for your future enquiries regarding the cancellation.
- Return of Purchases
Our 48 hours Return policy makes it very easy to return an item, except the Goods which are made and prepared as per your specification or which have been personalized or exclusively custom-made items. In this regard, just raise a return or replacement request as a reply to the delivery confirmation mail. Please return your item in its original packaging with all tags. Any damage in the packaging or tags or the product itself will not be taken back or replaced with a new product by Wafiapps.
All Items can be returned for replacement, except Cosmetics, Customized items such as Confectionery, Fresh Flowers, Apple Branded products, Grocery, Gift Voucher purchases, Products in Clearance/Offer Sale
Goods can be returned if:
- Item is physically damaged/defective
- Varies from the description
- Wrong item delivered
- Wrong color
- Wrong size
- Wrong quantity
- Missing parts/accessories
- Replace/Exchange or Refund
The item once sold will be replaced/exchanged/refunded only for specific reasons as applicable in above Return Conditions. Accordingly, if any product falls under the eligibility criteria as per the above conditions for replace/exchange/refund, you have to inform us by written mail within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. On receipt of your mail, an acknowledgment mail will be sent to you that your mail has been registered with Wafiapps.com with the replace/exchange/refund process.
Replace/Exchange/Refund is possible only if we receive the product from you in original/good condition with its original packing, with all the tags, labels attached, inclusive of all original spare parts, accessories and documentation such as manuals and without any damages. Once your item has been returned to us it will be verified by our Quality Control Team and the result will be mailed to you within 48 working hours from the receipt of the Product.
By Replace, we mean replacing an item offered as an alternative to and represented as being equivalent to, an originally specified item whichever you choose as per the availability of the product with us with the same brand and value.
By Exchange, we mean if the replacement option is not available, we will recommend customer to choose any other item(s) available with us with the same value or the customer can pay the difference amount, if any.
By Refund, we mean if the replacement/exchange option is not available, we will refund to the customer by providing a store credit or refund to his/her bank account, as per customer choice. Please allow up to 14 working days before contacting us if you haven't received your refund.
Discount/Offer Price used for product purchase will not be considered for the replace/exchange/refund processing. It means, we will do the account reconciliation on the actual amount spent by the customer for the particular product’s purchase.
If the product return reason is ‘Customer Not satisfied with the item’ Replacement/Exchange/Refund will be excluding shipping and packing charges.
Terms & Conditions for Replacement/Return/Exchange/Refund:
- Returns/replacements/exchange/refund will be accepted for only those items which are found to be eligible under Returns or Replacement Policy.
- Replacements will depend on the availability of the item. In case the replacement item is out of stock, we will arrange exchange/refund.
- Items that you return should not be used, washed, altered/tampered or soiled. All original packing, labels, tags, leaflets, manuals, warranty/guarantee cards, freebies, accessories such as belts, locks, straps, etc. should be intact. The Logistics team will not accept your item in absence of these.
- Items with locks/passwords should be returned unlocked/disabled.
- Electronic items: We require a document from the brand/OEM’s service Centre confirming that the delivered item was defective. We will carry out a quality check to validate the complaint before processing any request for replacement/exchange/refund.
- Some items are bound by the brand’s specific policies regarding repair, exchange, and returns. These policies will be binding on the customer.
- Clearance or Offer sale products are not able to return unless it is not functioning at all. In this regard, the replace option is available depend upon the stock availability. If not, exchange/refund is available with the actual amount spent by the customer for the particular product’s purchase.
- Discount/Offer Sale Price used for product purchase will not be considered for the replace/exchange/refund processing. It means, we will do the account reconciliation on the actual amount spent by the customer for the particular product’s purchase.
- If the product return reason is ‘Customer Not satisfied with the item’ Replacement/Exchange/Refund will be excluding shipping and packing charges.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Items sold as sets/combos cannot be exchanged or returned individually.
- Returns/replacements/exchange/refund will be initiated after the pick-up of product.
Purchase and Delivery of Product.
- The seller shall provide the product details in the appropriate format for listing in the relevant category given by Wafiapps.com. The seller shall provide all details relevant to the sale/purchase of the Products, including the Selling Price, an informative description of each Product (including but not limited to the length, breadth, and height of the Product) and its contents, by way of text descriptions, graphics, or pictures or videos. These Product listings and details shall be displayed on the Website, along with the Selling Price.
- The Product description shall not be misleading and shall describe the actual condition of the Product. If the sold Product does not match the Product description displayed on the Website.
- The seller shall update the real-time availability / non-availability of the Products listed on the Website.
- Seller shall not attempt to sell any product on this Website which is falling in the banned category, listed by the Ministries of the State or any other authorities. Wafiapps.com is not liable for penalties/issue’s anything that arises out of this listing. If found, Wafiapps has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
- When a Buyer elects to purchase a Product through the Website, Wafiapps.com shall receive the order for the Product only in the capacity of an online marketplace.
- For all orders placed on the Website, payments shall be collected by Wafiapps.com on behalf of the Seller unless stated, in the mode (i.e., payment gateway or cash on delivery) as opted for by the buyers. Seller hereby authorizes Wafiapps.com to process, facilitate, collect and remit payments to Seller, (collected either electronically or through cash on delivery), from the buyers in respect of the sale of the Products through the Website.
- Wafiapps may provide the backend infrastructure assistance that may include customer support center and order management system. Wafiapps shall not be responsible for claims made by Buyers for Orders placed by the Buyer will be forwarded to Seller. Seller shall package the Product(s) in according to the Packaging guidelines of the brand from time to time and dispatch the Product(s) to the Wafiapps Logistics or the partnered Logistics company assigned by Wafiapps.
Seller shall ensure that the purchased Product is dispatched within the time period which Wafiapps.com may prescribe from time to time, along with all the required information, manuals, accessories (where applicable) warranty documents (where applicable) and any other relevant documents, to enable the Buyer to optimally use the Product purchased. Seller shall also issue a corresponding Invoice in the name of White Ribbon Event Management.
Seller confirm and understand that selling and delivering fake, duplicate, spurious, counterfeit, damaged, defective, refurbished or previously owned Products through the Wafiapps will cause great prejudice and harm to the reputation and goodwill Wafiapps.com and may also cause harm and prejudice to the Buyers. Further, if Wafiapps receives any complaint from any Buyer or if Seller sell or deliver fake, duplicate, spurious, counterfeit, damaged, defective, refurbished or previously owned Products through Wafiapps then Seller shall be liable to pay three times the Selling of the Product sold or Legal fine whichever is higher, as damages to Wafiapps. We Wafiapps reserve the right to adjust the above amount from any amount accrued to Seller pursuant to this Agreement or Seller are bound to pay legally.
Non-Delivery or Return of Products.
- Non-Delivery/Return of the Product Due to Fault of the Seller, where the Product has not been delivered due to any reason/fault attributable to Seller, then Seller shall be liable to pay Wafiapps a due of BD 2.00 which will be invoiced t the end of the month.
- Buyer's shipping address, delivery location will be verified with the database of the Website before starting the delivery process. In the event Buyer's order is not serviceable (such as inside of restricted industrial plants, military base, oil rigs, access permit required area, etc.) by our logistic team, Buyer may provide an alternate shipping address on which the Product can be delivered by the logistics team.
- Seller hereby agree to accept all Products (cash on delivery or non-cash on delivery), which are refused/not accepted by the Buyer at the time of delivery.
THESE STANDARD TERMS OF SALE IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT FORMED UNDER QATAR LAW AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE LAW. THESE TERMS OF SALE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.