- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Add a Ring Protect Basic Plan for $3/month and record all your videos, review what you missed for up 60 days, and share videos with friends, family, neighbors and more.
- Requires hardwired installation to weatherproof electrical boxes
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View
- Includes built-in ultra-bright floodlights and a siren
The Evolution of Outdoor Security
Replace your outdated security lights with Floodlight Cam, a motion-activated HD camera with two-way talk, lights and a siren. See, hear and speak to people on your property. Shine the lights on all your blindspots. And sound the siren on suspicious activity. All from your phone, tablet and PC.
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone steps on your property and triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to people on your property from your mobile device with the built-in microphone and speakers.
Activate the siren from your phone, tablet and PC to scare away any suspicious people caught on camera.
Ultra-Bright LED Floodlights
Shine a light on suspicious activity with two motion-activated ultra-bright floodlights.
Advanced Motion Detection
Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard.
Works With Alexa
Connects with select Alexa devices to launch on-demand video at the sound of your voice.
Protect Your Everyday
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.