- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Add a Ring Protect Basic Plan for $3/month and record all your videos, review what you missed for up 60 days, and share videos with friends, family, neighbors and more.
- Powered by the quick-release rechargeable battery pack
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View
- Includes built-in LED light strips and a siren
24/7 Security in Your Hands
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC whenever motion is detected, so you can see, hear and speak to people on your property from anywhere. Armed with HD video, lights and a siren, Spotlight Cam protects your home around the clock – day or night, rain or shine.
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone steps on your property and triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to people on your property from your mobile device with the built-in microphone and speakers.
Activate the siren from your phone, tablet and PC to scare away any suspicious people caught on camera.
Customize your motion zones to focus on the most important areas of your yard.
Custom Motion Sensors
Adjust the sensitivity of your motion sensors to find the ideal setting for your home.
Versatile Power Options
Add a second battery pack for backup power or an optional Solar Panel for a continuous charge.
Protect your everyday
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save, and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Works with Alexa
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Enable announcements in the Alexa app to hear alerts on compatible Echo devices when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers Ring’s built-in motion sensors. Then talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”